Friday, March 7, 2008

Fish Tank Cleaner Gbl



There are times when I start with different post and then never finish them. I prepared a lot .. never finished, unfinished. I have different dreams and I have several prospects for my future. Sometimes I think that is enough for me just to make it, sometimes I would go and blow it to p ***** e. I have a recurring dream. Hardly remember my dreams. And having an applicant makes me feel better. It 'also happened tonight, and when I woke up I was hurt because I thought that this time it really happened, but it was another dream, always the same. Dream of returning to London. I have clear memories, after all it was my first real trip, but I just want to see if the streets, the landscapes, the buildings, the subway and everything else remained the same. In my dream I am still with the same people, there are so many ups and downs. When I set out to walk towards the London Eye sveglioò me. I think I would really reconsider London. Maybe it's just a strange form of nostalgia and curiosity. Perhaps it is almost how to give the same book twice, or almost the same dedication, the same person but in two different circumstances. Back in London after years and see what has changed in London as a metaphor of looking in a sort of before and after. Letting go away without a nod without a word, laugh laugh laugh till I choke all, tomorrow is another day, but there is no certainty of tomorrow!
Listening to Seal's "Crazy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment