Monday, July 14, 2008

Jessika First Timer Audition

calm chaos (not the movie)

I think the text of" The usual sex "Max is one of the best Gazzè 've ever heard. I think I want to see live.
I think certain people I dislike, but I do not care one hand, the other a bit 'I'm sorry because they often do not go beyond initial dell'antipatia.
I think Maradona is the son of a great rude.
I think my parents suffer all my moods rarely caused by them.
I think I would want to read a good book. Just to devour a book.
I think the last shooting star I've seen .. returning from Baustelle:-D
I think that the desire he has not yet come true.
I think there are people who I never hear that but I know there are.
I think I seem uncaring sometimes. I think
so that makes me laugh that people considers me uncaring.
I think I'm on the bench .. I think it's an important game and I'm sitting here watching.
I think I enjoy my job.
But I also think that it is made up of many sacrifices.
I think I will refer.
I think I'm out of practice.
I think I need the inspiration to do a thing done well.
I think that lately I'm sorry I have no time and inspiration to take pictures.
I think I'm optimistic. I think the time will make me back my inspiration.
I think about today and my taichong of needles in the legs
I think the night has fallen and as usual all the noises that keep me "company" during the day there are no more and I am alone with my thoughts and my fantasies. I think about my T9
who knows Kathy Raffaè
I think to get up on the wrong foot or have the bad day is a very good excuse.
I think there's always something behind it.
I think .. I'd go to Norway in the land of the midnight sun ..
I think "And I think of you" is another great poem of Baptists.
Cavarzere I think that will make the white night .. then there is also an ADSL Loreo.
I think I feel confused and happy? No!
I think in high school I had a portfolio of Batz Maru.
I think that contact lenses are not for me.
I think to myself.
I think now I'll go to bed ..

Listening to "Every morning" Sugar Ray

0 comments:

Post a Comment