Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Template Letter Of Interest

At last, Alfano

I wonder how many posts, how many twitter, facebook status to those who produce the network in the coming hours on the declaration of unconstitutionality of the Ruling Al Capone and what's so brilliant I might add, the last of assholes for excellence.
Now, this is called in rhetoric cleuasmo: the speaker is eroded to attract the sympathy of the public and perhaps displace saying something brilliant immediately after being denigrated.
Here, it is not the case.
consider myself an asshole from start to finish and I'm not here to bore you with the rhetorical bells and whistles on but gut.
I will not say anything intelligent, no argument, nothing particularly interesting about the Lodo Alfano. I'm not capable.
But, please, give me a cheer.
Give a hooray to a guy who thought and still think we lack, Italy as the European outpost of the new medieval culture and political and social life.
A faint and flickering gleam of hope is kindled.
Terga Let me warm up in the warmth of this feeble lamp, before the choking stench of brain death, in an attempt to feed it with a mighty fart.

Booya

0 comments:

Post a Comment