Thursday, May 22, 2008

Does Milena Velba Do Hardcore

'O Zulu! It's just hunger chemistry?


Dj set made up of 80-90 years and something revival of our times, by mistake. Trash, Rector .. Carrà. 883. Eiffel 65 ", if they were the ones I'm blue. The Vengaboys Boom Boom Boom with. The song from The Neverending Story. Town. And deep down .. Meg with Distance . E 'in my play list for a week, the council. I seem to hear a hidden attempt similarity with Bjork, but there is, this is the output good. I love Björk and Meg as well. It 's my advice of the month. I think Meg is best remembered for one of the nicest projects of his career, the song is no certainty in trio with Eliza and Frederick co Zampaglione (leader of Tiromancino). Song which once I loved, and wheeled out willingly. But What are my with 99 Posse was nice .. I find it interesting how courageous his comeback solo .. but .. that's good Guaglione Zulu?

0 comments:

Post a Comment