Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cheats Para Pokemon Fire Red Para O Motorola I1



If my life were a movie I might have only an appearance, that I might have dying at once, or one that jumps out from time to time, or hindering the bad actors. And they lived happily ever after. Others. Closing credits and I see my name only after the hilum of sponsor of the cook and the dining room of the actors. Perhaps I flatter myself to be the protagonist. Maybe I should be one that opens the door Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I would be the Rosa Maria de The country boy, I'd be the one that gets stuck in the library of The Day After Tomorrow, The Joy Potter would not can bypass the dialog Dawson .. And I doubt that my life is well-suited to other players, other players better than me .. maybe it is because so far no one has sent me a script!

Listening to "Rehab" Amy Winhouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment