Thursday, June 19, 2008

Possible To Have Chlamydia And Not Know

Baustelle Take me out to dinner!

Last night I went to see Baustelle in concert for the second time in a few months. The first dates from March through eight Estragon in Bologna. We change locations and move at the beer festival (Porky's Beer) Cento (FE), including mud, slippery grass, the market, the smell of sweets, roast pork and beer await the Baustelle. Smoke. I feel like the time while waiting Nek in concert in Sacco's raining. Teenager. This time I also have the chance to arrive on time, and see their entry. He in stylish gray jacket and her white t-shirt and black vest. Beautiful. I prefer this summer location, the stage, Baustelle, left the full moon behind me and the amusement park. Emotions are caught in each CD, you start with a beautiful intro from the new disc, ranging from Charlie surfing to Alfredo , Baudelaire and his verse that makes me die, "give yourself to the garden of flowers of evil" and then revived old songs, I get provincial , a release from fear of The Crow Joe , surprisingly Sergio , The war is over, and even the song of Alain Delon in , a real delight for us savvy fan, then a beautiful medley between rubber and The song of the reformatory arranged again but that does not fail to move me. But the biggest surprise was to recognize the first notes A romantic in Milan, my favorite, the song that Bologna had not done so and that I hoped to hear, eyes shining and I enjoy the show in this place where even the full moon seems to appreciate the music of Baustelle and the sweet voice of Rachel and ice. Live are fantastic, I close my eyes to hear every little sound, then I look at them. I look like Francis is able to interpret his songs with great skill thanks to an appropriate language of gestures and movements, I see Rachel picked up the tambourine and beat time with a style that only she can do .. maybe it is time reevaluate the Italian music scene is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment