Thursday, November 6, 2008

Are Sovn Prices Negotiable

I soon go to Norway and back! On Friday 17

I never thought about going to Norway this year. It was decided on Wednesday and Thursday lunchtime we are already in Oslo. Amazing how many different things you can do in a few hours, while people slept I was going to Bergamo to catch a plane that would take me to the capital of Norway, landing at the airport with the smallest of the city, an hour and a half from center. I imagined myself to land on a sheet of ice co n a recreational trail is not well defined. I did not know what to expect. I've never been on a journey so unprepared, no guide to the city, no local currency and no time to think about what to pack and what then you may have forgotten. But then I ricrederò and even though I have a habit of schedule and always know everything about a trip I must admit it's true that things are the best improvised. The only thing is that maybe I've lived too fast, I do not know what I mean, I'm sorry I burned a bit 'of steps, because I have not even had time to realize that I was already there. I wanted to relive those days for a couple of times a day, like repetition. Oslo inner peace, spectacularly beautiful, quiet and not so great, a non-dispersive Oslo and concentrated on a single main street , Karl Johans. A little 'exaggeration of the price (9 €: Marlboro, € 8.40, a pint of Guinness), but you know every city where it is often said to have directed the most expensive .. but here I think I have peaked .. London was not even that! Perhaps our friends Oslov we bring into account the air we breathe, perhaps it is a pledge to be paid for our trouble, so everything is in order there. There is na thing out of place, even the leaves at the foot of the trees are arranged well, and the grass green grass looks like a brilliant carpet, then it will all make you feel terrible when they show off their less fluent English, but maybe will also be because the movies are not dubbed and subtitles are in Norwegian (?). Oslo harmonious say, the sea, the lighthouse, the f alder-head-peacock, the castle, the castle, the guards, the port, the sculptures of the port, the offices of the port, the port's business The park with the statue in bronze of the angry child that you saw in each guide, and then close it was not much, I preferred the enormous marble sculptures and the great human pyramid Central ep crazy or I was the envy of the Peninsula wealthy Bygdǿy with mini beach. I appreciate Oslo on Sunday morning so quiet and dormant and no trace of the festivities for a few hours before. I observed along the Oslo fjord from different parts of the city and I loved the variety of colors and for all the reflections that gave me, for all the pictures and for the whole cross Quillio that gave me during this very nice trip .. a little 'inner if we want ..

Listening to 'Beginn' "Madcon

0 comments:

Post a Comment