Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pro Stock Warrior Franchise Gloves

idiosyncrasies surmountable

My white news correspondent, sent to gather reactions to hot Palazzo Barbieri (Verona Town Hall (I think (I hope))) about the U.S. presidential election, he returned sheepishly to the office with the scoop of the shine (my white news correspondent suffers from a strong bipolar disorder).

seems that the structural illogic of the statement: "A Negro was elected to the White House" has overloaded and then blew up the brains of the first Flavio Tosi citizen.

My white news correspondent adds note with sadness contagious, a note of manners: "The violent explosion resulted in the excellent popcorn. Sleep. Was not shit. Sleep. Was corn. Stop."

Damn, Could he fucking.

Booya

0 comments:

Post a Comment