Saturday, September 19, 2009

Can U Get Cold Sore Outbreaks On Forehead

Vinicius

seems to notice bad ass Vinicio Capossela to rise since it is perfectly located in the middle between me and my precious umbrella of Christian Dior - Christian Dior precious umbrella which also belong to me only as putatively the umbrella of the original (a tool purchased for ten euros to China un'esercente of dubious legality to Cadorna in a mystical moment of great shame caused by the comparison between the climate and my post-atomic Milan held to be defined more optimistically and late spring) is been left under a chair on the back LEFT (the entrance, right of the screen) of the Teatro del Verme in the lost property office manager, a kind of queer homosexual Emanuele obvious hysterical than able to tell you seriously, "pazzaaaaaa" just like Amanda Lear and lawful possession of Eco Pass, two days ago, said "certainly, this is it!" my question "will advance not an umbrella along, green and brown with the handle?" - An umbrella that will be recycled as a tender gift to her mother, accompanied by something outrageous like "mother, I always think and I also spent a fucking paycheck to make you proud possessor of a fucking umbrella of Christian Dior, in short, it seems ugly?
speech row.

Booya

0 comments:

Post a Comment